Sunday, May 17, 2009

mordecai came back






I've been really craving Pamela Love's designs. She's been trickling her way into the fashion industry with remarkable success. Her jewelry is gritty and dangerous and that is why I love it. The combination of the intricate design and wildness of the subject is what makes this look edgy and expensive instead of looking cheap and garish. Anatomical hearts and animal skulls may put some people off, but I don't think it's creepy at all. I might even go so far as to use the word elegant to describe these genius works. I am just dying for her talon cuff, which I envision as my perfect everyday accessory or the perfect finishing juxtaposing touch to my ruffled strapless peach cocktail dress. Either way I have lately gotten into overloading one wrist with lots of bracelets. I layer on bangles, chains, and charms all in the same genre, material or color, presently silver is the medium of choice, and then keep the clothing simple and quiet since then the rest of the day I jingle-jangle with the very slightest of movements.  Oh....I am sure I will dream of talon cuffs tonight!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment