Thursday, June 18, 2009

project runaways

I lurve Project Runway! I'm totally confused as to where it's going and a tad sad it's home is no longer Bravo, but I'm just so comforted Tim Gunn will still be in my life, and Heidi's curious German accent will linger on, as well as her giant button bag. So anyways, Christian Siriano of season 4 was my ultimate favorite contestant and although I'm all about Jeffrey Sebelia and Cosa Nostra, Christian is like a fierce little nymph and we all have him to thank for trademarking and officiating the title of "hot tranny mess." I want to put him in my pocket, but I want him to whip me up a little fierce outfit first. Siriano's Fall RTW 2009 collection is just.... lush.... it just growls. His reinterpreted printed leggings, extremely placed stud and spike details, fringe bang clips, and lush, but neutral fabric, and intricate, body-morphing shapes, are just some of my favorite elements from his collection. Let me just add... those teal heals.... holy crap.











No comments:

Post a Comment