Sunday, June 7, 2009

Yurt Living

It's official... I'm going to live in one of these. Seriously. These modern yurts beat those stupid hobbit holes any day! I would probably need a couple of them though, because my current wardrobe would most likely fill up an entire yurt. I was spending way too much time daydreaming about yurts instead of studying for my final tomorrow morning. I mean, talk about eco chic and low-cost living! These babies would be the perfect dwelling (minus tepees...hm i'll google search those later!) for summer living (Pacific Yurt Living).







2 comments:

  1. officially on my to-do list: build a yurt. live in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way. I would love to live in a yurt in a little hollow. Just a book and a blanket, I'll play my flute. It would be great. thanks for posting this. It's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete